Are you a Teacher or a Lecturer? then you have come to the right place
On Walanda online forums and other online discussion spaces the moderator has the authority to block messages deemed inappropriate or break the rules of that discussion space. Moderators will generally be required to keep users on topic and keep the discussion thread or chat room free of personal insults and derogatory comments. In addition, moderators will be required to be very active on Walanda in terms of answering question that pupils or students will be posting
Online tutors will be expected provide instruction to students on a variety of subjects using an online training system. Walanda is a social networking site designed specifically for education simplification. The main goal of this innovation is to allow registered members to establish and build networks of people they can share ideas with. Walanda brings both social and educational fun within your fingertips and as a way of improving educational access to the people that find it very hard and expensive to access the much needed guidance, material and education in general. This user friendly platform which will allow users to share various questions and answers from various levels of education. This will cover a wide range of questions from Primary, Secondary and Tertiary levels respectively. As such Walanda will provide reliable answers through many experts that will work tirelessly in the background to be able to impart knowledge to walanda visitors in need of guidance according to their respective levels and interests.
Duties and Responsibilities.
- Answer student questions related to the course contents.
- Reply to student messages.
- Welcome students to course, communicate requirements, encourage participation, maintain available synchronous office hours, monitor student pacing and progress through course
- Respond to messages from peers and school administrators.
- Come up with personalized research material to ensure that students have access to indigenous local educational material.
- Suggest program or curriculum improvements to school administrators.
- Maintain required records.
- Provides instructional resources to meet the needs of students with varying backgrounds, learning styles, and special needs.
- Maintains an open line of communication with parents/guardians/school district mentors and personnel and seeks mentor and parental involvement when necessary.
- Maintains confidentiality of student information and maintain timely records of student performance.
- Respond to all student inquiries within one business day and turnaround of all assignments within three business days.
- online tutors must be experts on the subjects they teach.
- Ability to adhere to teaching obligations, including meeting deadlines, course schedules, and maintenance of teacher certification.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with students, parents and other professionals
- A minimum of a Diploma in Any relevant fields. Degree as an added advantage.
- Relevant computer software skills (including, a minimum, the standard application in MS Office, Internet use is a must in this case.).
- Deep understanding and experience in education and development with vast psychological means of working with students in various disciplines.
Challenging and dynamic work in a rapidly growing company Support from an experienced and enthusiastic international team, Attractive salary and motivation package.